Friday, May 14, 2010

Starting All Over

So... I took kind of break from this blog and focused on just not publishing what I wrote, mostly because I had alot that needed to be let out and I don't anyone should read it except me and God. I focused on myself and my relationship with God and trying to get my life in line with God. No I don't think I'm perfect but I know I'm getting there.

Anyways, since then one question that has been roaming around in my mind about this blog is what I want to do with it. I mean this a way of connecting with different people all over the globe. If I could say one thing to people all over the globe, what would I say?

- I would say don't judge people who are/have lesser than you. I know we all too quickly do that.


If you could say one thing to people all over the globe, what would you say?

KAS
Web stats

No comments: