Thursday, December 04, 2008

Why, Lord?

Lord,
why am I acting the way that I am?
Why do I say the things that I do?
why don't I stop myself from being so mean So hurtful?
Why?
Why do I watch the things that I do?
Why do allow myself to be a part of hurtful things?
Why do I laugh when a friend is made fun of?
Why do I make fun of a brother or sister when they fall?
Why?
Why do I not go help them?
Why do I not love them and lift them up?
Why do I not stand against this hurt this pain?
Why do I not say "No More!"?
Why?

Why, Lord?

We make reasons saying that you have a humor, which you do, but even more importantly you have a heart. When we hurt, you hurt. When we break, you break. When we sin, you cry. When we laugh, you laugh. When we smile, you smile gloriously.

Lord, Why?

Web stats

No comments: